Broccoli & Carrot Frittata Bars Weaning Recipe
A fabulous way to introduce baby to wonderful veggies! This Broccoli & Carrot Frittata Bar weaning recipe is easy to make and will go down an absolute treat.
200g broccoli florets
1 large carrot
½ tbsp oil
6 medium eggs
75g grated Red Leicester cheese
1.5 tbsp plain flour
½ tsp dried oregano
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line a dish with baking paper (I used a 24cm sq dish).
2. Chop the broccoli into very small pieces and finely grate the carrot.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and then add the broccoli. Cook for 2 minutes until it is starting to soften, stirring regularly. Add the grated carrot and cook for another minute. Remove the veggies from the heat and then add them to the prepared dish.
4. In a large jug crack in the eggs and whisk with a fork
5. Add in the grated cheese, flour and oregano and mix again until smooth.
6. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and then bake in the oven for 17 minutes until the frittata is firm to touch.
7. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes in the dish before cutting into 9 squares.