our charity partners
It is important for Mothercare to help and back charities, spreading messages of support and raising awareness. This year, Mothecare has chosen to partner with Bliss and Trees for Cities. Both charities do valuable work supporting mums-to-be and local communities respectively. Discover more about our chosen charities below.
- Bliss is the UK’s leading charity for babies born premature or sick
- Bliss champions the right of every baby across the UK to have access to the best possible care
- we do this through empowering families, influencing policy and practice, and enabling life changing research
- Trees for Cities is the only charity working on an international scale to create greener cities
- focussing on planting trees where the social and environmental impact on local people is greatest
- trees engage people with the natural environment and can be the “adhesive” that brings and holds communities together