spoilt for choice?
We at mothercare have the UK's widest choice of prams, buggies and pushchairs, from both our own selection and from brands you know and love. From the moment they enter the world, your baby deserves to be safe, warm and comfortable, which is why we have chosen only the highest quality models for our range. Our top priority is always the safety of your little one, so all of our pushchairs meet the latest safety standards EN1888/BS7409.
To give new parents peace of mind, all of our prams, pushchairs, travel systems, strollers and car seats sold in the UK (bought on or after 1 August 2013) come with a one or two-year guarantee. This means you can get your buggy replaced or repaired for free by us if there are any problems (don't forget to double check the terms and conditions below).
If you can't find the perfect pushchair in our stores, browsing through our full range on the mothercare website lets you to pick and compare designs at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home. And if you have any questions, we have a friendly Customer Care team on hand to help out
the guarantee covers:
- all prams, pushchairs, travel systems and strollers
- all parts except inflatable tyres, inner tubes and rain covers
- mothercare will try to provide matching fabric for repairs and/or spares, or a co-ordinating colour
- where a spare or repair is uneconomical, mothercare will offer a replacement product
- mothercare may inspect the product to check the fault before offering a spare, repair, replacement or refund
- the use of same brand stroller platform (such as mothercare HopOn platform on a mothercare Nanu pushchair) won't impact the validity of the mothercare guarantee on the pushchair/stroller, as long as it's used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions (this excludes cosmetic damage caused by the stroller platform and if the pushchair or stroller goes wrong due to the use of a non-matching brand stroller platform, it will also invalidate the guarantee)
If your buggy breaks but is outside of the guarantee period, we can provide spare parts and repairs for damages and will be more than happy to provide a quote on a job by job basis. Just contact your local store or Customer Care on 0344 875 5222 for more details and you'll be back on the road with baby in no time!