best travel and folding high chairs
If you're short on space or often on the move, lightweight folding or compact high chairs are your new best friend. Many of the best high chairs have an easy-to-fold mechanism, so you can save time packing away after each meal and stow it in the car in seconds. These high chairs are great value for money and many have a padded cushion option for extra comfort.
room to grow with convertible high chairs
For a high chair that will last from your baby's first meal right up to their first day at school, convertible highchairs are your best bet. Designed to magically transform from a high chair into a toddler seat or chair, these can be used from the first few months right through childhood. Some will include a safety harness but it's worth picking up a separate one if not.
high chair safety
Before you come to a final decision, make sure your highchair meets current safety standards. Here are a few other things to bear in mind to make sure the head of the table is safely seated:
- make sure to keep an eye on your little one whenever they’re in their highchair
- always use an approved safety harness with crotch, waist and shoulder straps. These can be purchased separately if not provided with your chair
- check your highchair is properly set up and stable every time you use it
- only use your highchair on an even, clean and toy-free floor
- make sure your highchair is located safely away from any potential hazards
- take care when getting your child in and out of the highchair and watch those fingers when attaching trays